The Mystery Rooms Escape online games are real life games played via a video Zoom meeting. They are team games, attention, intuition and brain power games during which you guide our game master through the room, have him look into every corner, inspect things closely and combine objects for you. We dare you to solve all the puzzles and complete your mission before your limited time expires! Your team has to work together to find the way out of the room, looking for hidden clues, discovering the room and its secrets, proving your deduction, ingeniousness and imagination skills.
Any group or individual mentioned below who wants to have FUN !
Our games are for puzzle-lovers of all ages! There is no age limit, but due to the level of difficulty of our puzzles we recommend a minimum age of 8, together with at least an adult to be part of the team. If you think your children would enjoy the experience but you are not sure if they'll be able to use the technology and/or solve all the puzzles, why not play along with them? There is no maximum age!
You don’t need superpowers! But you should be willing to have fun, to be open-minded and full of positive energy! A little bit of intuition, creativity, team work and sometimes some help from the game master will suffice to solve the puzzles and have a nice experience.
- Groups of friends
- Families looking to spend quality time together with their loved ones
- Courageous ones in search of unprecedented challenges
- Office colleagues who would enjoy a different way of spending time together
- The youngest and most loved ones excited to put their minds in the mood and have fun together with their friends and colleagues
- Couples looking for an out of the ordinary kind of date, during which they might know each other better while for sure making a beautiful memory
- Anyone looking for something out of the ordinary and wanting to have FUN!
First of all, because Mystery Rooms Escape offers you a fresh, fun and authentic experience. Secondly, because the satisfaction of overcoming obstacles one by one is priceless. Last but not least, because you will feel abnormally well with your friends, colleagues or family.
But beware, you might get addicted!
Use our booking system on the "Book Now" page. It is fast and easy:
- Choose the game, then the date and time available and suited for you. Please be aware of the time zone!
- To fulfill a reservation, you need: the name of the contact person, a valid email address and a valid contact phone number,
- Choose the number of connections/players in different locations,
- Complete the secure payment.
- Once you've fulfilled the booking you will immediately receive a confirmation email with all the details!
An internet connection on a laptop, tablet, PC or smartphone
Stable internet connection in order to join a Zoom meeting. A Zoom account to connect to a Zoom meeting
Some friends/family to have fun with!
You can join the online game meeting through the email invite:
- from Zoom desktop application on your computer
- from Zoom mobile application from your mobile phone
- from the browser, on your computer or mobile phone.
The Zoom Client that you will be using runs on most computers, macs, tablets, iPhones and android smartphones, also on older devices. If you are unsure if your device supports Zoom, you can check it on their website (PC/Mac, Smartphone/Tablet). We recommend an internet connection with at least 5 MBits/s (downstream). You can also play the game with a slower connection, but the video quality will be lower.
1. Joining from Zoom desktop application on your computer is recommended. Download zoom for windows or mac in advance to be prepared for the game meeting. Otherwise, you will be prompted to download and install Zoom when you click a join link.
2. Join from Zoom mobile application from your mobile phone. Download zoom for Android of IOS or mac in advance to be prepared for the game meeting. You can also find and download Zoom mobile app from App Store or Google Play.
3. Join from the browser, on your computer or mobile phone. However, the web client has limited features and functions and participants joining through the web client will need to be signed in to a Zoom account.
Hmm ... "Hostilities" come as follows:
- we wait for you 15 minutes before the reserved time
- we will welcome you with a smile as you join the game
- we get to know each other and brief you on the following game
- the door locks out and you will enjoy the actual playing time, of around 60 minutes
- at the end we will clarify all the details of the game and we will answer the questions, we will take pictures, you will "hi-hi-hi" and we will "ha ha ha" together!
If you fail to escape during the available time, the game should end regardless of whether or not the solution has been found. With your will you will be explained in detail the course of the game no matter where you were and you will be answered all the questions.
Payment can be made directly online when you fulfill a booking.
We allow cancellations with refund up to 24 hours before your game. You can also reschedule a booking up to 24 hours before your game with no charge.
Yes. No matter your nationality, if you can understand English you should be fine and be able to enjoy the game.
Please join zoom meeting link received in the confirmation email 15 minutes before the time of booking in order to welcome you in time and attend the game briefing. In case you are late, either the briefing will start without you, or you will be waited for with possible implications on the game duration, based on your team's decision.
Our games are the perfect idea for a really special gift. You can buy different gift vouchers in the Booking section, with or without choosing a specific date and time. If you need help, please give us a call or send an email to us.
Raul CIt was hard to find an available spot to book this weekend. But it was all worth it! Let me know when you'll launch the Secret, to book in advance :)
MoniqHeist was my first online escape game experience and it was a very enjoyable one! The game is well thought and fun, the 360 tour and inventory are nice and useful addons
AdrianI've tested Heist virtual escape room game before it was open for public and I loved it, it was very entertaining! I didn't expect to very much like an onine game, as I've played a lot of escape games, but I must say the onlne escape game is nothing less, just different!
SergioA pleasant and fun video live experience. As soon as the action began, we forgot that we were in front of a computer, it felt incredibly real!
MichelThese virtual games are something new in terms of entertainment. I love the concept if it is well implemented like here, I can see its potential develop for the future as it is fun and exciting. They are also appropriate for teambuilding!