This document, through its content, makes available to customers the terms and conditions for participation in the games organized by Mystery Rooms Escape Online Games. In order to book a game and to participate in Mystery Rooms Escape games, it is necessary to explicitly and irrevocably accept the present terms and conditions.
1. In order to attend to Mystery Rooms Escape games, it is necessary to book a game interval that is available for the date, time and room you have chosen. To fulfill a reservation you need: the name of the contact person, a valid email address and a valid contact phone number. This information is required and used to confirm the reservation, to communicate booking details, to inform each other of any changes, to make any necessary communication between the organizers of the games and the participants for the good organization and development of the games and afterwards the game / games reserved for sending any photos made to the participants and / or billing documents corresponding to the games played. When all the mentioned correspondence related to the games attended is finalized, you can ask us to delete your personal details (name, phone number and e-mail address) by writing an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Mystery Rooms Escape games are based on attention, brainpower and teamwork and do not require any special skills or knowledge. Puzzles and codes solutions do not involve alteration of furniture, heating, lighting or surveillance.
3. In order for the booking to be fulfilled, the game is to be paid for in advance. The cost depends on the number of zoom connections. The game will not start if the number of players connected via separate zoom connection exceeds the number of paid connections.
4. The Game Master will not act on your directives unconditinally. Damage to objects in the room or to the room itself during the game is not allowed. The GameMastes is a "passive" member of your team, meaning that he/she can remind you common sense guidance and rules and also could prove helpful to provide you valuable small hints for you to advance through the game.
6. The team can should not be larger than 7-8 players, no matter the number of connections.. Children aged 12 or under must be accompanied by at least an adult in the same location.
7. Escape room games are not allowed under the influence of alcoholic beverages or narcotics. In such cases, the organizers reserve the right to immediately cancel or discontinue the game without refund.
8. Video recording or taking pictures during the game is (kindly!) forbidden. In the situation when this rule is not respected, the game will be immediately interrupted by the organizers without reimbursement.
9. We allow cancellations with refund up to 24 hours before your game. You can also reschedule a booking up to 24 hours before your game for no charge.
10. It is recommended to join the game/link 15 minutes before the appointment time to participate in a briefing on the proceedings of the game and rules of conduct. In case you will be delayed, the briefing will still be sustained, and the playing time might be shortened in order to respect the booking interval. Attending the game is allowed only all participants have attended the briefing.
In case of non-compliance with these terms and conditions, or with the rules of conduct explained in the training, the game master(s) reserve the right to cancel the game at any time with no refund.
Raul CIt was hard to find an available spot to book this weekend. But it was all worth it! Let me know when you'll launch the Secret, to book in advance :)
MoniqHeist was my first online escape game experience and it was a very enjoyable one! The game is well thought and fun, the 360 tour and inventory are nice and useful addons
AdrianI've tested Heist virtual escape room game before it was open for public and I loved it, it was very entertaining! I didn't expect to very much like an onine game, as I've played a lot of escape games, but I must say the onlne escape game is nothing less, just different!
SergioA pleasant and fun video live experience. As soon as the action began, we forgot that we were in front of a computer, it felt incredibly real!
MichelThese virtual games are something new in terms of entertainment. I love the concept if it is well implemented like here, I can see its potential develop for the future as it is fun and exciting. They are also appropriate for teambuilding!